What We Do
We provide residential and commercial waterproofing services in North Royalton and surrounding areas.
Waterproofing is essential to any structure. When water infiltrates a structure it causes major problems. By the time you notice the water damage, it can be quite costly to fix. You may have water damage and may not even know it! The first sign of water damage is cosmetically then if not caught in time, it can cause costly structural damage.
Waterproofing services in North Royalton, Parma, Parma Heights, Seven Hills, Brecksville and Broadview Heights.
- Secure any necessary permit
- Ramp in with ¾” plywood to protect your lawn and existing concrete
- Remove damaged or clogged drain pipe and storm lines
- Power wash foundation walls until clean
- Coat the walls with mortar fortified with ironite
- Install new SDR35 PVC drain tile and storm lines
- Apply foundation tar
- Schedule City Inspection
- Back-fill with stone and bring up to grade with dirt
- Replant landscaping if needed
Lifetime transferable warranty with every waterproofing job!
- We use a Mini-Excavator for digging.
- We protect your lawn and existing concrete by ramping in with plywood.
- And we pride ourselves for making it seem as if we were never there once the job is cleaned up and done right.
Request Waterproofing Quote
We make it easy to request a quote! Please fill out form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.